Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Minecraft Workshop @ Springwood Library

The first of the library's two Minecraft workshops was today at Springwood Library - and just have a look at theme amazing creations! Everyone made fantastic Minecraft heads or helmets. I hope you all enjoy wearing and displaying them :)

Minecraft heads:
*For these I bought cardboard mail package boxes from Officeworks
*We used coloured paper, scissors and glue-sticks to create the character designs
*I had a Stanley knife to cut square eyeholes for those who wanted them

Diamond swords and pickaxes:
*I printed two sword or pickaxe designs on thin card board
*Children cut the two symmetrical designs out, taped popsicle sticks inside for strength, and then glued the two pieces together. 

Papercraft:


*I printed off a few different paper craft cubes out (chest, dirt/grass block, diamond block) and kids cut and taped (or glued) them together. 



















sSSSsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment